- “How long does it usually take to receive my order?”
- The entire shipping process usually takes 2-4 weeks. After you place your order, it will take 1-3 days to process and be shipped. We ship directly from our supplier to your doorstep, cutting off the middleman and getting the package to you as fast as possible.
- “How much does shipping cost?”
- We offer free shipping for all orders.
- “Do you sell women’s or youth sizes?”
- All of our products are currently only available in adult men’s sizes.
- “Why can I not select small for baseball or hockey jerseys?”
- Unfortunately, we do not sell baseball jerseys or hockey jerseys in size small.
- “I was looking for a specific jersey, but it is not on your site.”
- Send us a direct message on Twitter (@diamondjerseys), or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will do our best to add what you are looking for!
- “Is your site secure?”
- Our site has a secure SSL sponsored by GoDaddy in order to keep your information safe while you browse through our pages. We are also certified by McAfee as a secure site. We process your purchases using Stripe, which is a reputable software that secures and encryptes your data. Your credit card information goes straight to them, meaning that it does not pass through our servers. We do not even see your credit card information, in order to keep it as secure as it can be. If you have any other worries, we would be happy to help solve them.
- “What size should I order?”
- Listed below are size charts for the four different types of sports jerseys that we offer. All of the measurements are in inches. For first time buyers, it is recommended to buy what you would normally wear. If you have purchased before or if you usually like your jerseys tight or baggy, you may want to go up or down a size.
- Size Charts
- If you have any other questions, feel free to Contact Us